PPoPP is a forum for leading work on all aspects of parallel programming, including foundational and theoretical aspects, techniques, tools, and practical experiences. In the context of the symposium, "parallel programming" encompasses work on concurrent and parallel systems (multicore, multithreaded, heterogeneous, clustered systems, distributed systems, and large scale machines). Given the rise of parallel architectures into the consumer market (desktops, laptops, and mobile devices), PPoPP is particularly interested in work that addresses new parallel workloads, techniques and tools that attempt to improve the productivity of parallel programming, and work towards improved synergy with such emerging architectures.
Travel support for students
Please fill this form to apply for a travel grant. Due to generous support from the NSF and donations from Google, IBM, Microsoft, and Qualcomm, we will be able to provide financial assistance to students at US-based and foreign universities.
The deadline for applying for a travel grant is January 12th, 2011.
Students presenting a paper can also apply for support from the SIGPLAN Professional Activities Committee (see here)
- Feb 7, 2011: Conference program and Workshop and Tutorials scheduling leaflets available (print double-sided and fold like a booklet).
- Dec 19, 2010: A public forum is available in order to host room sharing, travel issues, or any other PPoPP2011 related discussion.
- Dec 9, 2010: Registration open.
- Dec 8, 2010: Technical program and student sponsorship form available.
- Oct 7, 2010: Workshops and Tutorials program available.
- Aug 2, 2010: Submission closed
- Jul 19, 2010: Submission site available here.
- Jun 30, 2010: We support travel grants for students. More information will be available in this page soon.
- Apr 15, 2010: Travel, Hotel and Local Information.
- Jan 15, 2010: PPoPP 2011 web site available.
- Nov 14, 2009: PPoPP 2011 test web site available.
|Full Paper Submission:||
|Notification of Acceptance:||
|Workshop/Tutorial Notification of Acceptance:||
|Final Version for Papers:||
|PPoPP 2011 Conference:||
Generously Supported By
1. Microsoft is a trademark of the Microsoft group of companies and is used under license from Microsoft.