San Antonio Links to Sightseeing & Entertainment
The conference will be located in the central downtown River Walk area of San Antonio. The San Antonio River Walk is a public park open 365 days a year, lined with great restaurants, hotel, attractions and more.
- Mi Tierras Cafe Y Panaderia: 218 Produce Row, San Antonio (1.1mile). (210) 225-1262
- Paesanos Riverwalk: 111 W Crockett St, San Antonio (0.5mile). (210) 227-2782
- Boudros texas bistro on the riverwalk: 421 E. Commerce San Antonio, Texas 78205 (0.5mile). (210) 224-8484
- Landry's Seafood House: 517 N. Presa San Antonio, TX 78205 (0.5mile). (210) 229-1010
- Pesca on the River: 12 West Crockett Street (0.5mile). (210) 396-5817
- Little Rhein Steakhouse: 231 South Alamo Street San Antonio (0.4mile). (210) 225-2111
- Saltgrass steak house: 502 Riverwalk, San Antonio (0.7mile). (210) 222-9092
- Texas Land & Cattle: 201 N. St. Mary's SAN ANTONIO (0.6mile) (210) 222-2263
- (AAA) Bohanan's Steak and Seafood: 219 East Houston Street, San Antonio, TX 78205 (0.7mile). 210-472-2600
- (AAA) Rosario's Mexican Cafe Y Cantina: 910 S Alamo St 78205 (1mile) (210) 223-1806
Historic sites and Missions:
- The Alamo: Originally named Misión San Antonio de Valero, the Alamo served as home to missionaries and their Indian converts for nearly seventy years... 300 Alamo Plaza. San Antonio (0.5mi)
- Institute of Texan Cultures (excursion destination): 801 S Bowie St. San Antonio, TX 78205 (0.5mi). (210) 458-2300
- San Antonio Missions National Historical Park headquaters: 2202 Roosevelt Avenue (4.8mi).
- Mission Concepcion: 807 Mission Road (4.2mi)
- Mission San Jose: 6701 San José Drive (6.0mi)
- Mission San Juan: 9101 Graf Road (8.3mi)
- Mission Espada: 10040 Espada Road (11.4mi)
- Tower of the Americas: A 750-foot tall tower with observation deck, revolving restaurant and 4-D theater ride. Includes general information, restaurant menu and photographs. 600 Hemisfair Plaza Way. San Antonio, TX 78205-3204. (210) 223-3101
- Rivercenter mall: 849 East Commerce Street. San Antonio, TX 78205-3900 (0.2mi). (210) 225-0689
More local information
See the official vacation and visitor information website where you can find several things to do, shopping information, restaurants, etc.
We also recommend you to stop by the San Antonio Visitor Center located between the Alamo and River Walk (317 Alamo Plaza, open 9am-5pm seven days a week). Or visit this web page to read some valuable information to plan your visit ahead of time (maps, itineraries, calendar, weather, advices, etc).